Effective date: February 01, 2019
Advanced Dental Healthcare Pty Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://adhplonline.com.au website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
After acquiring your personal information, maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of your provided information is of importance to Us. We remain committed to safeguarding Your personal information. This privacy statement outlines what information is collected from you from time to time, how it is collected, stored and used including when the information may be distributed and shared internally and disclosed to third parties with Your consent or distributed in accordance with the local laws. It is within Your rights (under the Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights and other applicable laws) to request access to or amend Your personal information, as well as how you can provide Us with feedback or register your concerns or grievances, as and when deemed necessary.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Products & Services, you will be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable and other private and confidential information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data" or "Private & Confidential Information"). The extent and type of Private & Confidential Information collected and utilised may vary depending upon what we have been provided with by you and/or transferred to us by your previous dentists, dental specialists and medical practitioners. We are also not obliged by law to hold your dental and medical records beyond 7 years. Without limitations your personally identifiable and other private & confidential information may include:
- Email address
- Full Name
- Phone numbers
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Home/Office address
- Date of Birth
- Employer Information
- Next of Kin & Emergency Contact information
- Financial Information
- Private Health Fund Membership Information
- Medical & Dental Information/Clinical Records
- Medical Insurance & Government Subsidy Details
- Details of previous dentists and/or specialists you’ve been a patient of
- Your Medicare details
- Veterans membership details
- Records of service contacts such as system notes and voice recordings of telephone conversation you’ve had with our employees
- Details of treatment plans, quotations, purchases, HICAPS generated health fund / Medicare claim receipts, EFTPOS receipts and invoices made and professional services used, including the date
- Family medical history (where applicable and duly consented by a parent, registered carer or a legal guardian)
- Current health and dental assessment
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Advanced Dental Healthcare Pty Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Advanced Dental Healthcare Pty Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Advanced Dental Healthcare Pty Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com